Animations character model upper body flickering

Arska134

Another strange problem came up. :)

I used animated model in my project. Animations worked just fine, expect one. Walking animation. Upper body is flickering strangely. Running animation works fine.

Flickering is not occuring with gamecreator's Animation Viewer.

Any ideas?

Windows 7 Ultimate | Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.80 ghz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | Leadwerks 2.5 | Blitzmax

Did you exported it in FBX and convert it later ?

I had the same problem with the fbx file format and animations ---> Ultimate Unwrap 3D biggrin.png

It's converted from .X to .GMF

But why it's not flickering in animation viewer? blink.png

Windows 7 Ultimate | Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.80 ghz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | Leadwerks 2.5 | Blitzmax

I had problem with one of the zombies where left arm animation was wrong. The slowzombie4 character worked fine.If you are using EntityDistance to check how close to player your zombie is its better to use zombie controller as the parameter to EntityDistance rather than the character itself.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I had the same problem ,some animations of FPScreator works fine in a modeling program ,but when you convert it into gmf. you have some lags.

I heard that you can solve this problem with Ultimate Unwrap 3D ,because it exports directly in gmf

I would check it in the Leadwerks Model Viewer as well, just in case. If that's fine too then I think it's safe to guess that it's likely your code. Maybe your animation range is off? Also, are you animating upper and lower body separately?

All frames works just fine expect walking animation. I am not animating them separately.

I had the same problem ,some animations of FPScreator works fine in a modeling program ,but when you convert it into gmf. you have some lags.

I heard that you can solve this problem with Ultimate Unwrap 3D ,because it exports directly in gmf

This is FPScreator model i think, and it's converted via UU3D

All frames works just fine expect walking animation. I am not animating them separately.

This is FPScreator model i think, and it's converted via UU3D

Yes the models are converted by FPSCreator. through UU3D