Hello... aaaaaand Good Bye probably...

MrValentine

If you buy the engine and come back :

I would suggest you to just change your user (or ask for a user change) if you buy the engine and come to the forums.

I have way too much to say to this so will not respond other than Meh not such a fuss to change my username over... Face your consequences not run from them or who you are... YouGroove you surprive me smile.png

I somewhat think that was the point of the statement!

Nope completely the opposite...

Well... its still a cost IBNCLUDING the current price... [Try to do simple maths here... I pay $200 for a current version... upgrade price to new release is $90 new release costs $200... hos does that work out cheaper?] - hint... picture the current predicament... -

I do not mean in anyway to sound rude to you... but please THINK before you post... it ruins your appearance as being somwahet in any way intelligent...

No costs have actually been announced as yet though.

Thanks for a possibly factual statement for once...

[in case someone is thinking I am being rude... look up scarcasm 101 on google]

atrgh Vickie I had such an evil TROLL response to you but then you said Hi... HI BACK LOVELY smile.png

[Troll? me? no I have no green skin... last I checked...] [Hang on did i just get Ogre's confused with Trolls? :S]

seriously, you have been trolling this forum for almost 9 hours because of some perceived slight towards you? wow... that is just sad... someone needs to get a life...

Indeed you do... perhaps try reading past the first post next time before posting?

You really have not made a good impression here. So instead of just asking your questions, you decided this was the best way to introduce yourself to this community? If this is what we can expect in the future from you, I will disagree with yougroove and concur with clackdor.

Actually if you were paying attention my first impression was... HELLO I AM A NEW PERSON HERE CAN SOMEONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

Your first impression to me says a lot about you... please refrain from posting here on this thread again... thanks very much in advance... [Kicks him out the door]

EDIT

Oh and concerning

trolling this forum
and the getting a life part...

I am at work... in my shop... running my business... and you?

and trolling implies i have been across the entire forum and spamming HATE CRIMES at everyone... Much as you are right now... I am yet to post something that says BITE ME... Although Vickie screams of it ... [buutttt thats a different sort... - points at picture and apologises for sounding sexy]

Nope completely the opposite...

You need help watching a movie? did you try the play button?

I do not mean in anyway to sound rude to you... but please THINK before you post... it ruins your appearance as being somwahet in any way intelligent...

DId you never consider taking your own advice?

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

Marley LEARN TO READ and do bugger off your trolling now...

Don't you mean You're trolling now? answering the question can Marley read ....

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

Valentine you should just apologize to everyone for acting like a guy with a very small penis so we can all move on and have fun productive conversations. Oh if you want a definition of what it is to act like a man with a very small penis just PM me smile.png k~

Always~

Vickie wink.png

well anyway you read my post wrong... In no way did I imply I was downloading movies illegally nor attempting to stream them illegally... I make them so why would i steal them?

it was an example go figure you need some learning... shall henceforth ignore anything you post as you clearly are just trying to flame this thread go get a life and bugger off... I am just waiting for Josh to respond... you are just waiting for me to use a swear word... Not going to happen...

Yes I can read between the lines... grow up.

Vickie... No idea where thats coming from but thanks for the warm hearted gesture... But no I do not need to see your willy thanks a bunch though ;)

The forums are part of the engine - without them you don't have the help and free tools from the community and official support. And when you buy the engine license, you get all that. It's also part of the piracy protection, and the best way to do it, because you can't pirate people ;)

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

well anyway you read my post wrong... In no way did I imply I was downloading movies illegally nor attempting to stream them illegally... I make them

You make illegal movies? well I'd have kept that quite, anyhow, I did not alude to that, I was asking if you needed help playing a movie (hows your reading?), as this was your analogy shown to be just plain silly when conflated with support for pirated software, as was Pixels point ...

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

so you behave like this, insulting people here, and you expect some kind of an apology from Josh? yeah... good luck with that...

Who did i insult first? Vickie calls me such and auch and expects me to call her an angel in return? Can not be bothered continuing that debate...

Vickie... smile.png Glad to have you back

Its awkward to have to reply in-line lol

Anyhoo I am loving all this Constructive and Positive support on here... its radical

[quietely ignores someone...]

Now remember Valentine, when you write your apology make sure its heart felt! Use words like "my heart is warmed by all of your awesomeness" or "being in your presents makes me humble" , you know , stuff like that ;) then you can conclude with a "I love you all!!!!"

its so sweet~~~ make me all warm inside ;)

Always~

Vickie ;)

Now remember Valentine, when you write your apology make sure its heart felt! Use words like "my heart is warmed by all of your awesomeness" or "being in your presents makes me humble" , you know , stuff like that smile.png then you can conclude with a "I love you all!!!!"

its so sweet~~~ make me all warm inside smile.png

Always~

Vickie wink.png

I decided to cheat and say THAT ^^ [Points to Vickies post :)]

Who did i insult first? Vickie calls me such and auch and expects me to call her an angel in return? Can not be bothered continuing that debate...

Awwww, you called her an angel. laugh.png

I'm sorry if my reply came across as terse, but I was up until midnight this morning coding the new art pipeline, and I don't always have time to write a big statement about anything. We take the quality of discourse around here pretty seriously, and hijacking threads is considered a big violation of the rules.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Vickie calls me such and auch

Not true, Ms. Eagle did not call you "such and auch"[sIC], she said you are "acting like a guy with a very small penis", I have to disagree with Ms. Eagle, I don't think you are acting.

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

Mr V ... now really! I actually had some sympathy for you at the beginning but you have now proved yourself to be a person of little wit and most certainly highly dubious mathematical ability! I now await your further posts purely for their entertainment value, please keep them coming. Not laughed so much in a long while laugh.png

If we all take shifts maybe we could keep you awake for weeks biggrin.png

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++