Pixel Perfect

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=293

File Name: EKI One Exporter

File Submitter: Pixel Perfect

File Submitted: 04 Dec 2011

File Updated: 14 Jan 2012

File Category: Tools

Leadwerks Engine 2 To EKI One Exporter Tool

Exports a Leadwerks Engine 2 level to a EKI One (Version 2.7) project enabling the level to be loaded by the EKI One Configurator.

See the Leadwerks Engine 2 To EKI One Exporter Tool.mht file in the zip container for instructions.

Both executable and source code provided.

Licence:

The code is provided free of charge to licenced Leadwerks users for use with Leadwerks Engine 2 and is unsupported. You are free to modify the code in any way and distribute those changes so long as the changes are clearly documented. In this way people can tailor the Tool to suit there own requirements.

Credits:

I would like to thank the following:

Franck Gwosdz, Serein Pfeiffer and Valentin Seegert from Artificial Technology Gmbh for providing help and advice on the EKI One product integration.

Paul Frischknecht (aka Masterxilo) http://www.hurricane-eye.webs.com

for contributing his gmf to obj file conversion routines. The version present here is a modified version so it didn't require some of Paul's additional library support. It also does not handle the full material conversion as that functionality is not required here.

Dejan (aka paramecij) for contributing the routine to flip the terrain raw file.

Hans Dietrich for providing his public domain XBrowseForFolder code.

Jurgen Timm (aka flachdrache) for helping with the initial testing of the exporter and providing some test levels.

Click here to download this file

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Thanks Dan, that's appreciated, but this is my way of giving something back to the community by giving people a chance to use a quality AI design tool with Leadwerks Engine 2. This is a great community and I felt it was the least I could do. My reward will be to see it breathe life into Leadwerks games in the not too distant future :rolleyes:

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

• 4 weeks later...

That is phase 2 of the project, code is written and tested to do this at the moment as I demoed in the last video : Leadwerks-Eki One Integration Pipeline but required some additional code to control the animation information passed between Eki One and Leadwerks. As most people are now aware Artificial Technology have gone through some pretty major changes in the last two months and kind of dropped off the radar for a while whilst those changes went through. They are now comunicating with me again and we are working on completing this last phase.

Code will be released to illustrate the basics of integrating their AI engine with a simple Leadwerks framework to show how a deployed EKI One project can then be used to control animation and movement within a demo level. People can then take this foundation code and adapt it to their needs.