update

sadsack

If Josh does not answer this directly then I would email him at support(at)leadwerks(dot)com with proof of purchase (your existing registration key for the version you have should be enough) and asking for details of how to update to 5.52

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

What, I have go begging for the update, I can give my registration key right here so he does not have to go and click on a email. I just lost all my games and textures for the last ten years and I getting pissed every time I go to get the programs I paid for and there is know way of getting them. I been a menber of TGC for all most ten years and you would think that I could update 3D world Studio some way with out sending email all over the place. I have the CD I paid for it.

Thank you for you help,

renny

you really think giving out your registration key on a public forum is a good idea? by all means go right ahead... wait... let me get my pen and paper ready... :) if you send it to Josh at the email Pixel listed, then you can probably get what you want.

EDIT: have you tried downloading the 3dws trial version and seeing if it takes your registration key? its been awhile since I had to re-install 3dws, so i cannot remember if it gives an option to put a key in or not...

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel