The New Prison

BlueGarden

Hello

We go by the name Blue Garden and are a team of two aspiring independent developers based in Melbourne, Australia

We licensed the Leadwerks engine around six months ago and have been making a game called The New Prison

It's a comedy/mystery 3D adventure game

Here's what it looks like currently http://vimeo.com/12856174

Hope you like it

Thanks,

Vincent Villani

and

Trent Fealy

bluegardengames@gmail.com

www.bluegardengames.com

Hey, that looks pretty nice, especially with all the moving lights and shadows. The clean environment brings its own feeling to the game also. The game has immersion, party coming from the music too, which makes it a joy to play.

The only disturbing thing I found was that your programmer completely forgot to use animation blending, which is very simple to do with a single floating point variable which resets and increases slowly from 0 to 1 over time when changing animation sequences. I think there should be a tutorial for this, since it's so simple to do with LE and adds a huge quality boost to the animations. Also smooth turning of the mesh is very easy to do using Curve() or TurnEntity() with smoothing parameter.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

omg that looks awsome dude, please show more. I loved games like myst, silent hill, etc. This reminds me of those two games put together. Very Nice

Working on a major RPG project.......will showcase soon.

www.kevintillman1.wix.com/tillmansart

Looking great! My only recommendation would be to do something about the right angle turns in the main character animation... smooth them out a bit it's too sharp at the moment. Great atmosphere to the game though. I look forward to seeing more from your project.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

• 2 weeks later...