64 bit

Slimwaffle

I have noticed when I publish that my exe is 32 bit. Is there any way I can make my game 64 bit. If it isn't a feature what would it take for me to make it 64 bit myself.

I would really love for my game to be able to access more then 4gb of ram.

There was an option in visual studio to change everything to 64 bit but when I did this alot of the leadwerks commands just threw errors.

You guys wouldn't happen to know the ETA on turbo at all?

I am hoping 64 bit will help my game. I have noticed massive fps lag spikes in my game whenever it spawns enemies.

Oh and I just noticed I can sub to the beta. Will this add it in steam under my leadwerks app the same way upgrading to professional did?

Making any app 64 bit will not magically make the run better. It's about memory and thread management. Leadwerks at it's core was supposed to run on mobile devices from 2010-2012 at the start. Turbo is Leadwerks but multithreaded and uses a more modern C++ standard. (And other cool stuff..)

Turbo is in beta but it's not production ready yet. It's more for tinkerer's and helps financially support development. I'd stay tuned for more information and to see what happens.

• Like 1

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!