Perspective viewport

Reactor

Hi everyone,

I'm just starting with Leadwerks and was reading through the manual about camera controls in perspective view port, so it says that i can use the right mouse button to move the camera around, and use the WASD keys as well. But this is not happening the only thing that does work is mouse scrolling (camera in and out) plus with mouse button pressed i can move the camera on 2 axis (up and down). Is there some option that i have missed in the menus to enable these other functions or do i need to re-download the software? BTW i purchased Leadwerks from Steam if that makes any difference. So to sum it up the right mouse button is not doing what the manual says it does in perspective view port and neither does WASD on the keyboard can anyone help me please.

thanks in advance

Actually I had this problem today as well. No camera turning with mouse movement and right button held down and no movement via the WASD keys. Only movement in the perspective viewport was from the mouse scroll. Also, I noticed that the script editor stopped showing what assets were being loaded when running the game via the editor. I rebooted my computer and all works now.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel