Torque or Leadwerks for driving????

tcmodder

Ok well my trial has ran out on leadwerks :);):P.I expect to buy leadwerks very soon.But before i do i need to get some info.Witch game engine is better to make driving games torque or leadwerks.Now im gonna need an truthful answer.Dont just say leadwerks cause this is on there forum.

This is why i think i should go with leadwerks:

1.As soon as i got the demo i was making terrains,roads,and so much more and i didnt with torque demo.

2.leadwerks has an amazing road system torque doesnt.They have a road system but i cant figure it out.

3.Leadwerks has an amazing forum.I get replys on problems almost instant on torques forum its been like a month and still havent got an answer lol

4.leadwerks supports so many different scripts making it possible for me to get many different coders that use different codes

5.The interface of leadwerks is so easy to learn torques is like a dang game/engine i cant figure it out

Also dont forget torque is so expensive leadwerks is amazing and cheap.I like cheap lol.Now dont get me wrong i have seen alot of amazing driving games made with torque.And realy not much amazing driving with leadwerks.So i need some facts supporting why not to go to torque and stick with leadwerks to make my driving game/heavy machinery game.Thanks

P.S i think you should release old versions of leadwerks free.Now this could have amazing benefits.What it would do is someone would get a older engine and play with it and see just how amazing newer versions are and buy it.Just a thought!!

xtremelogo.jpg

last time i tried torque performance was baaaaaaaaaaaad

blender game engine is much better than when the new torque first came out; haven't looked at it since then though

I'd say Leadwerks editor is just fun to use. It's so simple and clean. That's a reason to go Leadwerks.

Core I5 2.67 / 16GB RAM / GTX 670

Zbrush/ Blender / Photoshop CS6 / Renoise / Genetica / Leadwerks 3