Problem with animated model in Leadwerks...

Epsylon

While extracting a animated door for my project ill faced an issue like this (see the attachment- MainDoor2).. The problem is..that in a 3D space of Blender (the only and my favorite) ) everything is qute and floweles..BUT! when ill extract it to LE the animation is dissapired and the material is transparent..!

Il applyed the all bunch of nesessary (animated) shaders,and physics..but without results...

If anyone known what is a point that ill miss up,please respound.! Il be very glad and apriciate it.

PS: English is my foreign language) so please try to undestand my gramatical mistakes)

And something else.. the animation is playing but not seeng in the mesh window.

And something else.. the animation is not playable in the mesh-show window but it is in the list..

post-16058-0-19695200-1467207134_thumb.png

post-16058-0-55161300-1467207159_thumb.png

native language: Greek.

foreign language:Russian,English

OS type:from 2009 is Linux Based ONLY!

Ill delet this model..but create from scratch a completely new one) the issue now is deformation of the model after exporting in LE.

The animation is present in the model without armatures (ill intend to add armature leater) and works currentle in blender only!...here is the "blend" file grab it from my cloud

https://yadi.sk/d/XN_RlcVSsygzA you can seet it for yourself..)

BTW in this new model textures are only normals and defuse! no speculars and oclusion are presents (no needs) )

• 2 weeks later...

Ill ges its a major problem of the Blender itself in my case falks) costs its not only colapsing the above "main door" model and its animation..but also dosent bake the vertex color,textures to model..and have an issue in inport-export features.!!

The core of that problem is...that ill make a mistake with transfering a folder with blender programm from one distro to another...and there was actualy not the same versions in addons and plugins (from 2.69 to 2.7+) and offcorse the configs also been transfered to...so..thats the deal with..))

And finaly the cure is : completely removing the previus folders and its configs from the directories..and download and using a fresh one with new configurations and addons (need to remove all of previus addons). I hope that this will help.. :)