steam achievements

drarem

I am adding two commands to the Lua API:

static void SetAchievement(const std::string& name);//lua

static void IncrementAchievementProgress(const std::string& name);//lua

• Upvote 3

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

It's set in your Steamworks account.

I'm sure there's a function to retrieve the max value so you can display it in game, but I didn't need this for Leadwerks so I haven't bothered with it.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I think in the steam account you set up a number of hard coded 'achievements'.. then you do a SetAchievement('hard coded achievement'), to set it to true to make the achievement 100%. For the increment, dont see how that works yet, but i'm guessing you can go from 0 to 100% for a certain achievement such as number of kills or what not.

• Upvote 1

Oh, so Set is actually completing it if it's more of a boolean type achievement, and increment if it's a progress type thing which would complete automatically once max value is reached.

Can we create achievements for our workshop games? Guessing no but thought I'd ask.