Moving filter bug

If I have filters set out like this:

->Models

->Temp

->Foliage

->Trees

->Plants

If I decide to move the Foliage Filter to the Temp filter I will loose the trees and Plants filter.

This only happens when there are not models in the filter being moved (Foliage only has Trees and Plants) only filters.

I'm too scared to save the world to see if the contained models in the trees and plants filters are still there as i'm getting a little tired of loosing work, but going by the bugs previous bugs I recon they will be gone.

I know i'm in the beta build, but it feels like there was little to no testing done with filters. Sorry but I'm a little disappointed atm and am really hoping they are fixed quickly.

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

+1 Same issue here. Been battling with those filters since day one. Really, seems like no testing was done at all. My biggest gripe is moving the objects from one filter to another. Sometimes it works sometimes they just disappear altogether.

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)