Gamer4Life

u using this topic from you too.

thats my problem now, what i do wrong?

it was a house and this i had collapse.

the ground at 2 level have no navmesh.

edit:

door must have min. 128 width

PC : Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , 4x cores ~2 GHz , 8 GB RAM , AMD R7 265

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

Music : Samplitude Music Studio , Music Creator 7

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

Aggror, the player fit in but u are right, because the space at edges or wall it work with 1,5cm door width...

PC : Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , 4x cores ~2 GHz , 8 GB RAM , AMD R7 265

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

Music : Samplitude Music Studio , Music Creator 7

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

i updated to the Beta patch, and swapped the objects to nav obstacles and reapplied the navmesh and it still does not apply a navmesh to the objects/ground. Is there a specific thickness the object is allowed to be to have the navmesh applied? Because all my really thing objects have navmeshs, and any thing block does not have a navmesh.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372374934

Still can't get my navMesh to appear on the base structure. The base is plenty long enough to hold the mesh. I have the Beta version installed now and the objects all set to polymesh and nav obstacle. Any other clue why the navmesh is not appearing on the objects? they have plenty of width and it has rendered on the towers/stairwell in the towers, just not the main base structure.

You do not need to set the physics shape for brushes. They just work automatically. In the attached map I set the physics shape to None, reloaded the map, generated the navmesh, and it just worked.

test.rar

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

i saw that, but in the new map i selected both to none and it stayed the same... actually both were in box first... and the one you sent me still generated the navmesh, then i swapped them both to none and the one you sent worked the same.

not sure what happened ...... i even saved it, exited out and reloaded and reran the navMesh with both with None selected for physics shape, and only the one you sent me generated the navmesh

no worries though, i deleted mine, replaced it with your reran the navMesh for my world and it works fine now haha so thank you! problem fixed even though i have no clue why it was still failing on my end for my particular prefab.