Arteria 3D models not importing correctly

Imchasinyou

Ive got a pretty extensive collection of Arteria 3D models. Actually nearly everything they have, I have. Recently, Ive tried to bring in some things to a project yet, when importing the FBX and then textures, the textures will not appear to the models. Ive tried reimporting, setting the textures manually in the model editor and via the appearance tab. Nothing seems to be working for me.

Does any one else use Arteria models and have any issues with them? It would be really nice to be able to use the characters and models Ive paid for unsure.png

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

I usually copy all textures into the model folder or vice versa, seems to work.

Beware all arteria models have BLACK diffuse vertex colors, so you might want to check that out.

(recalc normals in LE Model Editor and save seems to strips these off)

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

I import all model related things into its own new folders. So, if i have a pack i want to use, i make a new folder and import the models and their textures into that folder. Ill look at the models in the editor and see if they infact have a black diffuse set. Thanks for the replies guys

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Thirsty, Im not using their OBM models. At this point, I cant use anything lol.

Dan, Ive tried this but the actual model itself does not even appear in the editor.

EDIT: Ive managed to fix some things Ive wanted to use so far. Ill keep working on the others and hopefully, i can get the ones I want to use fixed.