Texture Release() Issue

tjheldna

I'm only posting this due to the fact I have already combed through my code to rule that out. Also this problem coincides with the latest beta update and is in C++.

I'm getting a consistent crash when Releasing a texture in code (The Texture is also declared in code too). Have there been any changes to the way textures work within this time? I'm also declaring a second instance of the texture if that makes any difference;

Debugging goes somewhere I can't see.... The last thing I can see on the debugger is mipmaps so I've changed the mipmap flag's on textures involved which hasn't helped.

Debuging the Texture object:

currentmiplevel = -1; Could this be causing the list to be out of range when released?

hasmipmaps = false;

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

I'm going to disable the code that causes this. It's an attempt to increase the aggressiveness of the VRAM management, but I really have no idea whether it makes any difference, and it is prone to mistakes.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.