Directional Light and Model Editor Bug

Both my directional lights (in the editor) and model editor (when selecting new materials for a model) are behaving strangely. The video shows more.

I am using Leadwerks Indie Edition and am in the beta. This started happening after the recent character physics update.

video link -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECOdrdEAvA&feature=youtu.be

edit-- I just noticed that when leadwerks starts up the log says this -

"Initializing OpenGL4 graphics driver...

OpenGL version 440

GLSL version 440

Device: GeForce GT 630M/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL version 410

GLSL version 410"

Why does it change the OpenGl and GLSL version? Is that intended?

I just checked and I already have the latest drivers.

Other weird behavior -

When I start up Leadwerks I frequently get Framebuffer incomplete: GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT and then leadwerks closes on me.

Everytime I import something a .meta for the imported file is also created.

Sometimes after using Leadwerks for a while it will become unresponsive and then I have to close it.

I know this is a lot of different issues but they all started happening all at once which makes me think that these issues may have come from one bug.

Unfortunately I cannot produce this behavior with any Nvidia card. If you would like I will try your project out and see what happens.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I actually experienced this when I loaded another very large map. I think the GPU just doesn't like these huge shadow maps and is running out of memory. I capped the max size to 16384 * 2048 and the lighting seems to work now.

Regarding your map loading issue, that is a separate discussion.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.