How do i retrieve my activation key?

Arkii

Hello,

I have lost all traces of my Leadwerks engine activation key and i need it as I lost everything on my hard drives and have to re-install the engine and everything else. I've tried emailing support but I've not heard back and it's been a few months. Does anyone know how I can get it back so i can re-install?

thanks,

John

If there is a place in my profile I can't find it. I can download the installer, just won't run without my key. I sent a third email out on the 15th of August. I don't have any other options, that is why i posted here, to get someones attention.

Well, i guess my i problem is not knowing the correct way to install the software. Josh was kind enough to give me my registration key, now i seem to be having trouble with the leadwerks updater. Not sure the excact problem as the error i get still says "invalid registration key"

le 3xx had a different reg number than le 2.

Yes, and I was trying to enter my LE 2 key and then my LE 3.0 key in the 3.1 updater and that is why i couldn't get it to download or install on my new hard drive. Dah, operator error 101: Download the correct version!! Thank you all for your guidance and help, I wouldn't have figured it out on my own. cool.png

-John