Visual Studio 2005 and ProjectWizard

Roland

Microsoft will announce Visual Studio 2010 will officially launch on March 22, 2010.
People will start using VS 2010, no matter if it's any good, and alone for the reason that there won't be a VS 2008 for download anymore. So you could replace VS 2005 with VS 2010 in the Wizard.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Maybe the VS version could be a dialog field, so it wouldn't waste visual space on the Wizard. Then there could be 2005, 2008, 2010 in the dialog list. It would give a more professional touch to LE, since many 3rd party libs are still only available as VS 2005 projects. And since the dialog field takes only 1 line of visual space, there could be also more options:

• Visual Studio 2005
  • Visual Studio 2008
  • Visual Studio 2010
  • CodeLite
  • GNU C++
  • DevShed C++
  • VisualAge C++
  • Borland C++

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Maybe the VS version could be a dialog field, so it wouldn't waste visual space on the Wizard. Then there could be 2005, 2008, 2010 in the dialog list. It would give a more professional touch to LE, since many 3rd party libs are still only available as VS 2005 projects. And since the dialog field takes only 1 line of visual space, there could be also more options:

• Visual Studio 2005
  • Visual Studio 2008
  • Visual Studio 2010
  • CodeLite
  • GNU C++
  • DevShed C++
  • VisualAge C++
  • Borland C++

There is plenty of space avaiable, the problem is that my time is more limited. :lol:

Ok Rick. Sound that I have to continue support VC2005 just for you them B)

I'll keep it as it was then and there is no VS2010 released so that will have to wait

AV MX Linux

Thanks man. I'll upgrade some day I promise :lol: It's just my company purchased this one for me so free is hard to pass up.

Yes. You will soon earn multidollars for you next game and then you can afford VC2010 Ultra Pro deLuxe B)

No problems with keeping the VC2005.

AV MX Linux