tjui GUI system added to Downloads

tjheldna

I've create a native C++ GUI system for Leadwerks a while ago and have now updated it majorly for 3.1.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/6407-le3-c-tjui/page__hl__tjui

The demo looks a little crumby, however don't be fooled, it's quite powerful.

Works on Windows; Should work on Linux but not tested, and did work on OSX back in 3.0.

Hope someone can get some use out of it like I have!

• Upvote 8
trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

Hi all,

This is a bit of a call for help as the next phase that I want to do to the system is ambitious for me to do by myself.

I want to add 3D widgets to GUI system to be drawn by using surfaces and texturing them. This would also pave the way for using a texture sheet and referencing sections to make up your GUI, transforming widgets etc.

- What I need, is how to do I add a surface at position 0,0 in camera space? How do I get the screen size? etc

- Do you think my best option is to add these surfaces as children of the camera?

Any other info on this topic would would be great, don't forget we will all benefit from this =).

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

Updated the tjui GUI project.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/files/file/537-tjui-31/

Change list:

- There was a pretty big bug due to me renaming a few variables.

- Created a settings window for the demo. I'm thinking I'll create a basic game menu system, so you can customise. The old demo window opens when you click the close button.

- Optimisations to the standard Button Widget.

- Changed the way children are referenced from a std::vector to std::list. This will help me later on down the track when I need to re-order lists which is more harder and slower with vectors.

- The root Widgets can only be windows now.

- Many optimisations.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1