Workshop Items

SlipperyBrick

I am thinking of doing some soundtracks for users to download free from the Leadwerks Workshop on Steam. Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in this and if this would gain any popularity?

If anyone wants a soundtrack made (I am somewhat of a professional). Just leave details of the genre and any ideas/references and I will get to work on them for you :)

• Upvote 3

I would love to help out the community as I know everyone has their areas of expertise. I would also like the Workshop to be a success as I think Josh is heading the right way about it. Leadwerks can live up to its statement of making gamers in to game makers if they have the resources there for them and they are free to use with no 'royalty scheme' in place.

Anything you want Yougroove. If you have an idea in mind, then find a reference for me to work from and I'll gladly make you something. All styles are welcome, Electro, Pop, Classical, Cinematic etc. :)

I use FL Studio, with my Maschine Mikro, Launchpad, M - Audio Oxygen 42, Komplete Audio 6 and I design most of my sounds through different VST software (NI Massive, Nexus 2, Sylenth1, Zebra2 etc).

I used to run my own record label for 3 years, I've been producing music for 12 years and I've had a few of my tracks released on various record labels as well (EDM music).

Game/Film scoring though is always something I've loved, capturing emotion and action and all those elements in a single soundtrack makes for a really interesting game or movie :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Musically it is very good but I recommend redoing the mixing. Give the whole track more dynamic range, so far the loudness levels are too close together. In the latter half the percussion almost completely drowns beneath everything else taking a lot of force out of the whole track.

Listening to some of your other tracks, which I also like a lot, that seems to be a bit of a habit on your part which I recommend breaking. These tracks could move from good to great easily with better mixing.

• Upvote 1