Do LEADWERKS support C++ programming and scripting language?

shazia786

The C++ add-on will be released this month as a DLC on Steam.

Will it be listed as the price point of the difference between the indie and standard version?

Example:

Indie edition = $99

Standard Edition = $199

Upgrade cost = $100

Just asking to be sure :P

The normal edition costs 200. Not everyone wants/needs to have C++. So for indies there is the Lua only edition which is 100. So it is not that C++ doubles the prices, it means that if you ony want Lua, you pay half of the original price.

And C++ is not available as scripting lanuage btw. Only Lua is for scripting.

Thanks Aggror. I have to purchase the Standard version as I don't wish to use Steam. In reality, I like the idea of writing dlls to hook into Lua and so I don't actually need the C++ option. I wish you could just purchase the indie version without Steam. Please don't ask why I don't want to use Steam. Thanks. (if you are wondering why I am writing everything without paragraph breaks, it's because I cannot use the return key whenever I come on this forum !! ???)

Thanks Aggror. I have to purchase the Standard version as I don't wish to use Steam. In reality, I like the idea of writing dlls to hook into Lua and so I don't actually need the C++ option. I wish you could just purchase the indie version without Steam. Please don't ask why I don't want to use Steam. Thanks. (if you are wondering why I am writing everything without paragraph breaks, it's because I cannot use the return key whenever I come on this forum !! ???)

What web browser?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.