Special Pricing for Standard Launch in March on Steam

Kombowz

Hi Leadwerks,

I was just wondering if there will be a special promotion for the standard version when it's launched in March. I know typically there's a launch promotion price for most things on steam and was just wondering if Leadwerks will follow that trend.

I will definitely be picking it up either way. From what I've seen with the demo, samples around the internet, and the C++ and LUA code inclusions, it's like a 3D game maker (Using Game Maker Master Collection for my 2D work).

For 3D work, this looks like the winner in all the research and poking around the internet to find THE tool for 3D game development. Congratulations on making a killer game creation tool. I look forward to using the full version when it launches in March.

Also March, we talking early, mid, late, any idea?

Thank you for your assistance.

Josh has mentioned a free weekend for the engine to. Next to 'release-discount', Steam also often has 'Free-weekend + discount for full purchase'.

Josh has not mentioned an exact date, just that he is really close to finishing Linux support. The original idea was that the C++ version of 3.1 would be released 'a couple of weeks' after the Steam release of 3.1. Like pretty much all software/game development, delays are a recursive part of the process.