Drawing small texture

bandrewk

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem when drawing a small image in-game:

wvz98h.png

It is showing correctly in the editor, however, when I draw it in-game it looks awful. Drawing code (Context blend mode is set to alpha):

Context::GetCurrent()->DrawImage(textureGrab, Window::GetCurrent()->GetWidth() / 2, Window::GetCurrent()->GetHeight() / 2);

What am I doing wrong?

I can't see your image here at work, but gamecreator says it's full white. I have this same issue, however it changes while I'm moving (mine is crosshairs for the player). In a project I have I am able to move around and in certain situations my crosshair model turns pure white, while in other situations it's normal. The map for this project is corrupt and I hope Josh is looking at fixing that so this bug can be reviewed.

Nice. I do that in my code too but only because I set transparencies so I guess that automatically took care of that potential problem. Do you have to do it every frame or just once before you enter the loop? I'm also curious about what GetColor returns without it but not a big deal. SetColor probably does something undocumented in the function that properly sets blend.