New update issues.

1. Project loading time is 5 - 6 minutes, debug struggles to run. (used to be instant before terrain update) Ok so this is solved if i remove a particular model, YET in the leadwerks 3 before terrain, this model loads in a scene instantly?

2.Cant create new projects, when the project is created and i press ok to load it, it creashes with Exception_Acess_Violation.

3.Canot open darkness awaits from, same issue as above: Exception_Acess_Violation

Andy

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.

Leadwerks Game-Ready 3D Models:https://sellfy.com/gib3d

Thank you for the report.

1. Project loading time is 5 - 6 minutes, debug struggles to run. (used to be instant before terrain update) Ok so this is solved if i remove a particular model, YET in the leadwerks 3 before terrain, this model loads in a scene instantly?

Since you have not included the file in question there is nothing I can do to investigate this.

2.Cant create new projects, when the project is created and i press ok to load it, it creashes with Exception_Acess_Violation.
I believe this issue is fixed now in the Windows build. The Mac build will come later today. I believe this only occurred when a terrain was present in the map before switching projects.

3.Canot open darkness awaits from, same issue as above: Exception_Acess_Violation

It is likely this is the same problem as #2.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 1 month later...