Physics after update

DarthRaff

I updated from 2.30. Before the update the 2.30 version works perfect. After the last update the physics fails with the same code.

The code is the charactercontroller tutorial with the appropriate changes. With "first" 2.30 works and now not. the most not understandable for me is the bodies created by code not working, because i can understand that after an update we have to change phy files, but if it is created by code....Thankyou.

Thank you very much but newton.dll is copied and i tried with a mass of 0.1. They don't go away when collide but the character controller still have a bad behavior when touch an object. The object makes the character contoller step over it. I have also a monster with a character controller and collision set to 1 like the character controller of the player and collision 1,1 activated but there is no collision between the two character controllers, sorry but i can't find the problem :D

I had this problem with physics in 2.3 after a clean update, but in my case physics is now working fine ,. I checked the controller code in the editor controller lua file and made my controller code the same.This made no difference at first but when I changed the phy file for a table model from convex hull to a box shape all my physics started to work well. Its a mystery. My controller has a mass of 10.0.

EDIT: Reducing controller mass to 7.0 made little difference it still works ok.( I use Bmax)

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++