Mesh disappears when setting up colliders.

Yue

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

One.png

I'm using the latest beta version of the engine, and the character is the yellow robot in the example map. 

At this point if I run the program, the character reacts to the force of gravity, it passes through the ground because it does not have a collider. 

Imagen

When I implement a collider, the mesh disappears from the stage. It is not visualized, I don't know if it fell and disappeared very fast

The strange thing is that when saving the character with the collider and trying to load it back into the viewer, the collider has changed size. 

Imagen

image.thumb.png.e91a9cb3aa09c3cfb8227c3e405a3684.png

I fixed the issue with the box collider not being saved correctly.

Can you please upload a map that shows the other problem? I am unable to make this happen:

start.zip

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Marte.rar

I think it happens with all colliders that are not stored correctly. 

image.thumb.png.0a6b09b4fde8d10ca97e8eeb700c64c4.png

image.thumb.png.8fe5f7512ec4c390423b4c06b6cf65fd.png

The map uses the yellow robot model, although I don't know if it has something to do with my coding, I don't think it should be like that. 

I sent the complete project in private message on discord, mediafire link.

Ago happened to the robot model that is now no longer compatible, this was when I set up the collider. I will go to work and come back in a few hours. 

• Solution

This is happening because the executable you have is outdated. If you sync your project you will get the updated EXEs that support the newer model format version.

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.