LE3 : BSP surface

I have made some big texture containing tiles textures.

I wanted just to change the scale and offset of the texture per face in BSP models.

I found i can't do it ? Even the gizmo no more appears in BSP models when selected ?

surface_Bug.jpg

Stop toying and make games

Thanks.

BUT :

It's not normal at all to have the surface properties in the Object Panel : Object Panel is for creation of new objects.

When i edit a BSP surface it's EDITING mode, it should work in the same way for anything :

The surface properties shoul be displayed in the SCENE PANEL like when you edit anything (for example a new tab after physic tab).

Because of editing models etc ... i thaught : ok i am editing a face so i should see a new panel in SCENE panel.

Well it's just somewhat disturbing to have some specific stuff you edit in "Object tab" what is not logic , cau it's a BSP model already created and present in the Scene.

Keeping like that is only confusion if you don't know it.

Stop toying and make games

We put the face editing tools there because it's already got all the CSG objects, and it's a nice big surface that is always a large area, unlike the object properties panel. I would have called that tab "CSG" but it contains objects that aren't CSG objects.