[LE3] : projectile not raycast - anyone has coded some ?

YouGroove

You grove I think you should read up on some basic game design or general game programming tutorials that are plastered around the net, google will be your friend here. A lot of what you asking is not just le3 related but fundamental features of game development across most 3d engines.

I only tell you this as you will probably be able to find the answer to you questions a lot faster, then come back to le3 and look through the API reference to see what options you have.

Picking (ray casting) is the way I do both player shots and enemy shots, although you will still have to impliement an 'accuracy' system of your own.

Andy

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.

Leadwerks Game-Ready 3D Models:https://sellfy.com/gib3d

@Andy :

I know about game making and the basics, even on the programming side.

I just asked if anyone had made that script ? I will do it, caus like i posted i really know how to do it.

But i don't like to program too much, but i'll do it indeed.

Raycasting is good when you don't need visible projectiles, it's THE EASY WAY.

Just call and manage raycast. And projectile is lot more code caus you have to manage the projectile not only call a RayCast function.

Google won't help me caus i already know how it is done elsewhere, and i would not find :

"Projectile With LUA and LE3" tongue.png

Thanks for your advise, but i asked code if people had that, we are in LE3 beginnings and Lua LE3 system beginnings so stuff will appear but slowly.

We are far from all tutorials and ressources we can find with Unity could it be on sites or youtube or plugin helpers.

But let's wait perhaps LE3 will grow in same way and people coming will find FPS tutorials and templates, 3rd person games etc ... AND PROJECTILE CODE ALSO laugh.png

Stop toying and make games