Map Loading Causes Crash to Desktop

CJO Games

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

Admittedly, I was trying to push the boundaries of the engine with this one. The attached map contains a number of complex KitBash3D models - each with 2k texture files. The files have been exported from blender into the engine and have been placed in the editor (although it was rather slow). I then save the map and exited - this morning I'm unable to open the map as it crashes the engine to desktop.

I've attached the map file - if you need more please let me know.

Another World.zip

The map loaded fine and only contains a terrain. I will need the model files and textures in order to test this.

Loading material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Martian surface - rocky area/Textures/Stone Ground 1.mat"
Error: Failed to load material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Martian surface - rocky area/Textures/Stone Ground 1.mat".
Loading material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_00.mat"
Error: Failed to load material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_00.mat".
Loading material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_01.mat"
Error: Failed to load material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_01.mat".
Loading material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_02.mat"
Error: Failed to load material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_02.mat".
Loading material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_03.mat"
Error: Failed to load material "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Lunar Landscape 3D/Resources/Textures/Ground_03.mat".
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/Materials/Textures/_FX/StarinSpace.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Platerform_Metal_02.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Platerform_Metal_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Pipe_Tube_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Pipe_Bent_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Platerform_Metal_03.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Platerform_Metal_03.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/gltf_models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Container_02.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/gltf_models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Crane_Base_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/gltf_models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Crystal_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/gltf_models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Crystal_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/gltf_models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Desktop_Part_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/gltf_models/!SciFiAssetsPack/_Creepy_Cat/_3D Scifi Kit Vol 3/Meshes/3DMDL/Desktop_Computer_01.mdl"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/kb3d_missiontominerva/Models/untitled.glb"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/Imagine Life/Scifi Crate/Models/ScifiCrate.obj"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/kb3d_missiontominerva/Models/LandingPad.glb"
Error: Failed to load model "Models/!SciFiAssetsPack/kb3d_missiontominerva/Models/TheOliverSudden.glb"

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Josh locked this topic