Giving back

Alienhead

Over the last year and a half I've relied upon this community for support and advice as I broke myself into Leadwerks engine.  During that time I've compiled a great many projects, some of which I didn't finished or were mainly used for learning blocks.  Anyways, with the recent flood of requests for tutorials and example code and me having tons of projects that could be used for such matters - I thought it time to release a few. 

If you use Leadwerks 4.6 and Lua then this article if just for you.  I've released one of what will become many projects on my website, the first is a project I worked on last year and ended up being the main building blocks for my current project I'm working on right now, Twisted Science.  I've made ArmymenTD freely available for downloading off my website ( https://www.alienhead.dev ).  The only requirement is you'll have to create an account and then request Leadwerks 4.6 access via the contact admin link. I had to do it this way because I didn't want the people from itch.io grabbing my code and using it against me during GameJams. :) The project contains over 20k lines of code and is fully runnable and editable. 

I'll be putting up more and more of my earlier projects as the year goes on. Thanks for the community support and I hope this helps you in some way or another. 

army.thumb.png.ebc72eff8c70c85336417f2cb03d976c.png  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is great and one of the best gestures I've experienced in a long time.  This will give me a bit of a confidence boost and direction to learn leadwerks, content is lacking so this is a massive help!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Dream since child of making games! From Game Programming Starter Kit 3.0, Blitz Basic, Map Creation since Duke 3D, Game Maker, Blitz3D (of recent..2023) and many other engines and years..... never really sticking to it with inner struggles that I've had to fight along with pushing to learn and acheive.

40 years old.. came across Leadwerks on Steam... Learning slowly but surely and loving it!

Learn with me or just watch me fail! at my random Youtube Channel, as I stream adhoc while learning and using LeadWerks and other game creating tools.

https://www.youtube.com/@wazmeister3151/featured