Can I use Lua documentation instead of Leadwerks documentation?

blinkingcape

The Lua language documentation is good for learning the details of the Lua language, but will not include any information about Leadwerks  commands.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

The scripts in a default Leadwerks project are very helpful for figuring out how it works.

i now hate love C++

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep~~This is a test of the emergency signature system~~Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

RX 6800XT | i5-13600KF | 32GB DDR5 | 1440p is perfect

17 hours ago, Josh said:

The Lua language documentation is good for learning the details of the Lua language, but will not include any information about Leadwerks  commands.

But does it use any library? Because if not, I can just use Lua scripts and put them in Leadwerks without researching Leadwerks, since it's pretty much dead, and now that I paid for it, I want to use it.

Your links don't work, so I can't look at whatever you are trying to show.

Leadwerks is not dead. It runs perfectly on almost any computer.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Your links don't work, so I can't look at whatever you are trying to show.

Leadwerks is not dead. It runs perfectly on almost any computer.

I said it's dead because there's only one tutorial from 2007 for Leadwerks, but the point is that everything needs to be in the documentation. If it's not in the documentation, I just can't do it. (the link is beacuse I write in portuguese and say to the IA traduze to english)

6 hours ago, Josh said:

Dude, so like I'm saying I can search for normal Lua tutorials and apply them to Leadwerks, like "collision script Lua" instead of "collision script Lua Leadwerks" because there are no results for Leadwerks. I can take the pure code and adapt it in there.

Lua itself does not have any commands for 3D graphics or collision. I dont know why you would be looking at anything other than the official leadwerks documentation.  I can’t control what information google shows you

I understand from the AI's response, see this: "Leadwerks also has its own specific libraries and resources, which allow developers to create 3D games and applications more easily and efficiently." So, can I not search for something like "how to detect collision in Lua with the [library name]"?

2 hours ago, Josh said:

when you create a new script in the editor there is a collision function that is called for each collision that occurs.

can i use 2 lua library in same time for use leadwerks library and a famous 3d library? (i know its really werid just accept ok, im stupid)_