Paypal payment for Leadwerks 3

Wilds

I think many people will pay only via PayPal nowadays, because entering your credit card number into a web page can be high security risk. Even Sony's website was easily hacked, so who knows how many keyloggers and trojans everyone has on their computer. With PayPal, they will always return your money, if you ask them.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

The main problem here is that in Germany for example the real Creditcard is not as common as in america or other countries.

I only have a prepaid creditcard since i needed one for the google play store.

But other methods to pay would make this a lot easier for countries where not everybody has a creditcard.

I thought this discussion was already here when leadwerks 2 got a paypal link to buy it.

The main problem here is that in Germany for example the real Creditcard is not as common as in america or other countries.

I only have a prepaid creditcard since i needed one for the google play store.

But other methods to pay would make this a lot easier for countries where not everybody has a creditcard.

I thought this discussion was already here when leadwerks 2 got a paypal link to buy it.

In pretty much whole Western-Europe the creditcard isn't as standard as in America. So Germany is not alone in this. :)

I think many people will pay only via PayPal nowadays, because entering your credit card number into a web page can be high security risk. Even Sony's website was easily hacked, so who knows how many keyloggers and trojans everyone has on their computer. With PayPal, they will always return your money, if you ask them.

We don't store any credit card information in our database or on this site. It goes straight to the merchant service through an SSL connection. We never even see the information.

In pretty much whole Western-Europe the creditcard isn't as standard as in America. So Germany is not alone in this. smile.png

How do you place funds in pay pal if you do not have a debit,credit,prepaid card?

When people first started to sell things on the world wide web, all I ever heard that someone was going to steal your info and take all your money. So when I first started to buy things on the internet I just used a prepaid card. They can't steel it if it ain't there. I would think that there are prepaid cards in Europe. I can not even imagine not having a debit card anymore.

Pay Pal cost more to the seller than regular credit card merchants. To be honest I think all transaction cost should fall on the buyer.

We can back our PayPal account with a bank account, and payments will be electronically deducted from it (that's standard operating procedure over here for decades ;-) )

Yes and in the states we use debit cards to connect our bank accounts to pay pal. How do you do it over there? Checks? Wire?

Yes and in the states we use debit cards to connect our bank accounts to pay pal. How do you do it over there? Checks? Wire?

Well CC-like debit cards aren't popular here. There's one company who offers CC-like debit cards in Holland, but it's limited to 150 euros every month.

We have our own card-system which works pretty much the same as what you see as debit cards, but it's faster & pretty much the standard in Western Europe. However, it doesn't support online payment. Online payment is done by using localized banking systems which are instant and are way more secure than CreditCards (no CC leaks possible). On top of that: Soon there'll be one online payment system in whole Europe named MyBank. Instant internationalized online payment without data leaks being possible.

That was my quick introduction about the European payment systems. wink.png