Parenting the Bone? I think?

fumanshoo

this is what I got when I copy and pasted your shadowshader... The box disappeared but the bounding boxes are still there. The bounding boxes don't animate though...

http://i.imgur.com/jegJh.jpg

the Leadwerks User guide is in that .pdf on the left side of my screen. It's a good source of information as is anything that Aggror uploads... except his Slender game haha.

no. the mat file you sent didnt have the skin shader. it had this:

shader="abstract::mesh_diffuse.vert","abstract::mesh_diffuse.frag"

and i changed it to this:

shader="abstract::mesh_skin_diffuse.vert","abstract::mesh_diffuse.frag"

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

try closing all the extra **** down on your computer - looks like you have multiple modelviewers open at the moment. also make sure you dont have multiple versions of the files with the same name.

if that doesn't work - try a fresh install of the SDK, update your graphic card drivers, download your zip file from here, make the changes I showed, and try it again.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

did all that. Same problem. This kinda really sucks. I hope it's fixed in LE3...

before, you should exchange a complete project (assets and executables) with lumooja and see if metatron's project works on your machine and if your project has the same problem on Metatron's machine.

EDIT : LOL if you've got an Intel integrated Graphics Chip on a laptop it's not even necessary to look elsewhere ... this **** has a bad implementation of shader 3 & 4 which are required for leadwerks. Maybe in year 3012 when Larabee will be ready ? better get an Ati or Nvidia card in the meantime.

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM