Neutrino game engine - price ?

Juggernaut

Hello Pixel,

What is the license cost for your Neutrino Game engine that you are advertising ?

Can you please give us the link for the home page of your project where I can find all the details ?

Thanks,

have ya tried a lil bribery... make him an offer he cannot refuse... biggrin.png

--Mike

I am not rich enough to try such expensive deals.

i bought it for $1000, a coupon for a lifetime supply of blood pudding, and a couple liters of tea... also a stipulation that all main characters in any game I make with it are named Ian... blink.png

WOW ! You have got GTX 590 ! You sure can give him life time supply of blood pudding and a couple litres of tea .....

I find this amusing since I was asking him recently if he was going to let other people use his engine, if I remember correctly hes not currently considering doing so until after all his current projects are done, so thats going to be a long time from now(many years), since hes working on a few games ..etc.

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine

Joking aside, and there have been some funny responses in this thread, BES has it exactly right. The engine is currently an ongoing work in progress and is a private project aimed at producing at least some playable demoes of two game ideas I have. I am also teaming up with an artist in a joint venture to explore the possibility of producing another first person shooter in a genre we have a common interest in.

Thanks for your interest though Juggernaut and, as BES indicates, I might well release the engine once my game projects have reached completion (and of course as it uses LE2 you would need to be a licenced owner of the SDK). I suspect you are probably looking for something you can use now though!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Thank you Pixel and BES for the serious words. Yes I was hoping for something that I can use now but I might wait for you and also Mr.'s LE 3