Question regarding SLI

AndyMK

Hi all, i am new to LE and Bmax. I was previously using purebasic but have decided to switch over. I have been going through the tutorials and have managed to load a level displayed at 1920x1080 fullscreen. I have also set SSAO, bloom, antialiasing and godrays to 1. My FPS is between 55 an 60fps. My PC is a 6core AMD 1100T, 8GB DDR3 and 2 x Nvidia GTX560 2GB in SLI. I noticed only one GPU is used. I have checked that SLI is enabled in the Nvidia control panel. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Is it a monumental undertaking? I say it because your engine produces top notch visuals, it would be a shame to leave multiple GPU support out. But like you say, if not many people have the capability to use it, it's not worth supporting it.

I don't make any effort to investigate or support this because so few people have it. I have no idea what, if anything, I have to do on my end to make it work.

Right now I'd rather see LE3D come out but I think this would be good later.

Although "so few people" have it I don't think it should be ignored forever.

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

Last time I looked into it, it had something to do with setting an application profile with the NVidia driver, and it would have to be done by the end user, anyways.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.