Ravage Online

f13rce

I think it's about time to start this thread.. :)

RavageBanner.jpg

Ravage Online is an online multiplayer FPS based on action. The key feature in the game is to customize your gun to use it against other players.

Custom Guns

You will be given 250 points which you can spend on Accuracy, Damage, Rate of Fire, Stability and Clip Size, as shown below.

CustomGuns.jpg

The gun will change depending your spendings. Ex: If you spend more than 70 points on Damage or Accuracy, it becomes a Sniper Rifle.

Ex2: If you spend more than 70 points on Rate of Fire (ROF) you will get the SMG.

The server will check the weapons if they're valid and set up correctly (no wrong model, etc).

The networking has been done with RakNet, with some help from Haxior.

Maps

I currently have 5 maps for Ravage: Mall, Deserted, The Pit, Cliffside and Village.

Mall: Fighting in an abandoned mall which has been partly destroyed; lighting coming from the roof thanks to that. Good for any kind of game-mode.

The Pit: A side near the sea full of containers. A lot of height influencing the map and very close quarters. Good for FFA.

Deserted: More like a proving ground. Very close quarters which is great to try tactics and train reflexes.

Cliffside: One of the snipers' favorite maps. Wide and open spaces yet enough cover to go running with an assault rifle. Good for FFA.

Village: A large map full with hills and accessible rooftops. Great for any team-based game mode.

Some screenshots:

Ravage_Prerelease_2.jpg

Ravage Village 3.png

RavageGfxThePit2.png

Teaser:

Currently planning to release it the 28th if nothing goes wrong. Only really have to fix the updater for the game, which I've already done before with my previous project.

I always love feedback! I'm not really the perfect designer, but I do love tips how to improve my way of working. Coding and designing is the best you can combine if you can do both well.

Thanks,

Ivar / Evayr :)

• Upvote 1

Using Leadwerks Professional Edition (Beta), mainly using C++.

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Previously known as Evayr.

Thanks for the comments!

Very cool.

Did you have an open beta for this already?

Will you have a demo?

Will be testing on the release since I don't think there will be more than 25 active players. :)

Using Leadwerks Professional Edition (Beta), mainly using C++.

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Previously known as Evayr.