Terrain editing: removal of Fog?

Drew

Hello all. Recently I've downloaded the engine in order to evaluate it before biting the bullet and buying it. I'm looking to learn game design as a hobby, I'm more of an artist/musician than anything, but have wanted to learn coding so I don't mind picking up an engine that doesn't give me everything. On to my question: I'm working with the terrain editor, trying to learn the ins and outs. I've noticed there is a "fog" I'll call it, covering the majority of the terrain, and I can't figure out how to remove it so that I can view the whole tile. Am I missing something? I've watched the terrain tutorials for signs of whatever it is, but don't see anything. Thanks!

Place the environment_atmosphere object into the scene and open up its property dialog. Under the 'Atmosphere' option, change the second value of the 'Camera Range' to a higher value... like 3000 - 4000

or are you referring to DoF? then click on the Tools>Options...>Configuration and uncheck DoF...

if its not either one of those then post a screenshot of what you are referring to...

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel