Tryptamine

Krankzinnig

Tryptamine:

is a uniquely breathtaking experience where you can create real-time music in many challenging puzzles. Players will be able to jump right into creating music with an easy intuitive interface. Packed with various real instrument sounds and bass/synth effects, even the most untalented musician will be learning musical theory and creating modern Drum and Bass songs in no time.

Players will hear the beat play and learn to recognize notes to re-create the beat played for them. From simple kick and snare patterns to advanced full length tracks is all possible with Tryptamine in addition to a breathtaking 3D visualizer surrounding the game play.

For more advanced players, they can use Free Edit mode and create tracks using preset sounds and share them with their friends. These share-able files are stored in human readable ".track" files thanks to the DeferoSoft File Format specifications. This allows even more advanced players to upload their own instrument sounds and modify the genre of the whole game.

Menu Scene Mockup:

Tryptamine%20UI%20Mockup.jpg

Thanks, I plan to sell this game for $5 on my companies game market page so detailed criticism would be appreciated.

BUMP: Updated this post with the new UI and game details. I am debating on posting a picture of the game play this soon. But perhaps in a week or so.

AMD Phenom II X4 B55 3.20 GHz - 8.00 GB Patriot Gamer Series RAM - AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series 1 GB GDDR5 - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds interesting (if you excuse the pun) :lol: So is it going to contain sampled musical phrases which can be mixed and matched to form songs or is it more sophistocated? Looking forward to seeing (hearing) more on this.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

• 2 weeks later...