Problen with collisions

Manuel

First, I don't know if this goes here, but I did not know where put it.

I have a problem with the collision of a gate (see the video). I have configured the collision (all in the LE Editor) of this gate with "prop", I also tried with "scene" collision, but the problem persist. I see the physics debug and all is correct, I don't understand what is happen here.

Does anyone know it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dObrfo9gy3k

post-1522-009363600 1285401178_thumb.jpg

Hi Manuel,

perhaps the leadwerks editor forum is better for this topic.

But about your problem. I have had similar problems. Deleting the phy file for the scene and let LE create one for you is what I did. If the gate has to be interactive make sure you have convex hull phy files.

when you are testing your game try turning on DebugPhysics. That way you can see the character controller shape. Perhaps you can spot some weird or unusual appearance.

Hi.

Thanks Aggror, now works very well.

Josh, but for example, for interiors I need a complex collision, how do I do then? For the complex buildings and interiors I use "Scene" collision from LE Editor, is it correct, o I need another type of collision? In this type of collision sometimes also I have this problem, what is the best way to do this? (the collisions for complex structures)