LE2 or LE3?

Manuel

Hello!

I have seen (a few days ago) that Leadwerks 3 is in develop, so I have some questions.

I wanted to buy Leadwerks 2, but with this news, I'm not sure... I don't know if waiting to LE3, or buying now LE2, you do you recommend me? (I don't want to spend the money twice).

First, I have some questions for Josh.

1. Do you have approximate date for realease of LE3? (an approximate date given that everything goes as planned).

2. Since the new LE3 core is written in c++, raises the possibility of porting to other platforms?

3. The users of LE2, maybe it will some reduction in the price, or be sold at the original price?

That is all!

a greeting

Hello manuel :)

I let Josh answer for the first question and give you some advice on what to do but i can answer 2 and 3

2- Yes Josh have some plan to port the engine at least on Mac Linux and probably other platforms later.

3- Yes there will be a reduction of the price for LE3 if you buy LE2, i guess we will pay only the price difference between the two engines.

I let Josh to give you more precision ;)

You guys are going to be the death of me. Josh

The cost of LE2 now + LE3 upgrade later is less than the cost of buying LE3 when it comes out.

I can't say more than that yet because the price has not been decided beyond that.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.