Back Where I Was 9 Months Ago

Guest Red Ocktober

Then we need a C# spokesperson, who will be informed about all changes to the headers. I think it could be also multiple, since they have their shared SVN rep. But OK, whenever I get some information about changes to the C headers, I can inform Tyler and/or ZioRed. It will just go naturally that way.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Yeah that's good. The problem I have with that is that community people come and go. C# is a good example because Tyler left for some time. If the people updating these languages doesn't have a deep invested interest, to me it's just not official because they can walk at anytime for whatever reason. Not that Josh can't walk either but he clearly has a deep invested interest since money is involved. My assumption is that (not much) money really is involved with these other languages being updated.

Yes, not everything revolves about money. There's many things in life you can't buy with money, like open source software. Amateurs are in no way worse than Professionals, both have even their own abilities where they are better than the other. In first place, I don't also use 3D game engines because of the money, but because of the love to the hobby. If I can make some money with games out of it, it's even better, but being able to realize your 3D dreams is the major factor for me. It's the same with languages, some people just love a certain language, and don't do it for the speed or money, but because they like it.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Well for C# wrapper I have no other interest than use my preferred language (that all now know is C#) to code a game or just only help someone if it's in my possibilities, no real money interest for now is binding me here but my passion for C# (8 years) and programming (~17 years) and curiosity in game development (few months) are worth enough for my interest and you can be sure I will support the C# side of this community (again if it's in my possibilities and knowledge) :)

PS: at this moment the commit members on C# SVN are only Tyler and me (no one else seems to have requested write access), and I costantly log on the C# forum every change/update on SVN as you can see, so it seems we are organized from that side too (recently me and Tyler are connected on MSN too, so we can discuss any heavy update before commit, which rarely happens).

@Lumooja: I would be grateful if you (or someone else) could notify to me any change to the header declarations so that I can update immediately the wrapper too.

?? FRANCESCO CROCETTI ??

http://skaredcreations.com