roads system

Farlas

Hello

I have test the roads system and i'm on the way to create a game with a city so i need crossroads in city so why not adding crossroads into the roads system

i have made some maps in Arma (Armed Assault) and they have a system similar for making roads like leadwerks but they have crossroad and nice system for example a crossroads with 4 direction they have 4 nodes ( A, B, C, and D) so you can continue to create roads from these node parts of the crossroads

so actually we have a start and end roads

i have tried to cross two roads and got flashing textures when you move so really need a crossroads parts.

and we can add different crossroads parts a 3 way crossroads or a "Y" crossroads for split 1 roads in two roads etc...

i hope you have understand what i mean for roads system and thx for reading.

N.B : english is not my first language i'm french and i'm sorry if you not understand good or if i make some fault.

Adjust the "General>Order" property of each road to control what order they are drawn in.

Use the "Road>Terminate" property to make them blend smoothly.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.