All Zombies must Die!

Sooshi

light flicker is to compliment the continuous change of lightrange as fire blows through the wind, the size of the omni is actually different from what you currently see.

If you are changing a shadow-casting light's range the shadow is being redrawn each frame.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

If you are changing a shadow-casting light's range the shadow is being redrawn each frame.

I turned shadows off with the SetShadowQuality() command

The shadows that you see were made using Giles, I threw away realtime shadows for best performance on low-end PC's.

Unless however the engine is still drawing shadows even though they are completely naked to the eye.

Working on a major RPG project.......will showcase soon.

www.kevintillman1.wix.com/tillmansart

it looks really nice! But I can't say I agree with throwing away Leadwerks shadows. Really lowering the resolution would probably be a better way to preserve low end PC performance.

Core I5 2.67 / 16GB RAM / GTX 670

Zbrush/ Blender / Photoshop CS6 / Renoise / Genetica / Leadwerks 3

it looks really nice! But I can't say I agree with throwing away Leadwerks shadows. Really lowering the resolution would probably be a better way to preserve low end PC performance.

Pancakes you make a very valid point.

I tested some of the lower shadow qualities, still was not up to my standards on low-end pc's performance wise. It needs to have great gameplay performence like metal slug lol.

just a small video showing better resolution to get an idea of the lighting setup I did in the game before I release the official trailer. The last video I posted had crappy resolution..

comments plz! :)

• Upvote 1

looks good,

Tools:

AC3D | 3D Canvas(pro) | Texture Maker(pro) | Genetica(basic) | 3D World Studio | Fragmotion |Leadwerks 2 | XNA 4 | Visual Studio 2010 Professional | XCode 5.x |UU3D Pro

Programing & Scripting Languages:

C |C++ | C# | Obj-C | LUA | Javascript | PHP | Ruby

Much nicer vid Kevin. We've seen a few nice arcade style games, from FallingBrickwork and AndyGFX to mention two that stand out, but this has to be the best looking and most accomplished game I've seen in Leadwerks so far with great looking game play game and functionality. You have both the artistic talent and the programming skills needed to succeed and are onto something special here. Keep up the good work :unsure:

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

looks good,

Thanks ryao!

That looks like a fun game. Cannot wait until I get to try it.

Thanks Kevin, ill definetely let you know.

Much nicer vid Kevin. We've seen a few nice arcade style games, from FallingBrickwork and AndyGFX to mention two that stand out, but this has to be the best looking and most accomplished game I've seen in Leadwerks so far with great looking game play game and functionality. You have both the artistic talent and the programming skills needed to succeed and are onto something special here. Keep up the good work

Thank you Pixel!! It was definetely a great learning experiance, I knew I always wanted to make games since forever. People used to tell me, "why dont you just look for a job at a game company, your art skills are really good, and no one can be good at all of this, your spreading yourself too thin". Lol but no one knows you like you know yourself, I proved them all wrong and im finally doing what ive always dreamed of. I didnt give up and I didnt listen to other peoples ramblings about how I should do things. Completing this game is like a dream come true for me.

Thanks for your support Pixel, and everyone else who is supporting me.

How soon are you to releasing your game ,if you have not done so already.

Tools:

AC3D | 3D Canvas(pro) | Texture Maker(pro) | Genetica(basic) | 3D World Studio | Fragmotion |Leadwerks 2 | XNA 4 | Visual Studio 2010 Professional | XCode 5.x |UU3D Pro

Programing & Scripting Languages:

C |C++ | C# | Obj-C | LUA | Javascript | PHP | Ruby

How soon are you to releasing your game ,if you have not done so already.

Yo ryao I will be releasing it soon, I wanted to get my webpage up first.