activation problem

mustard

hello

I bought 3dws and my computer brokedown and I had to redownload this program from the game creators and now I have my purchased program without a single clue as to how i can activate it and get all the features. My question is how do I obtain a key.

thanks

Lucas

TGC are sometimes worryingly slow at sending out license keys.

Took about 5 weeks to get my Leadwerks key from them and I only wish I was making that up.

In my case, they said that it was a Leadwerks product, and so Josh would provide the key. Josh, however, had no record of payment, and obviously he wasn't just going to hand out a valid key to just any random person. Being ordered from TGC, he insisted they would send the key. Finally, after about 5 weeks Josh complained on my behalf - next day, TGC emailed the key...

As 3dws is also a leadwerks product, lets hope you're not stuck in the same loop...

LE Version: 2.50 (Eventually)

This sort of thing has been going on from time to time for too long. It is not always Leadwerks fault but people need to feel confident about buying software online.reg keys should come within a short time after purchase.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

• 1 month later...

I have sent my request. I have still not heard anything. Did I not buy from Leadwerks?

Robin

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS