My map crashes right from the start

Core

Ok, I don't know what happened, I was trying to get entity to "float" over floor using AddForce() and suddenly my game started to crash the very first moment it loaded. And even if I load one of the older backup's that certainly worked back then, they crash too. I'm very worried, all my work suddenly stopped working. What can I do to fix this, please help!

Oh, just managed to find out the problem... Sorry, It was my own fault, I have inventory script where I target this entity I was trying to "float" and at some point it had lost the pointer to this entity (or how do you say) I didn't check for "no target" in that script, so it crashed the whole game. That I don't understand why it rendered all my previous map saves unusable too. Took some time to figure it out... But yeah, lot to learn... And thank you very much for your offer for help, much appreciated

• Upvote 1

Ok, sorry it took so long! Here is simple map with entity (cylinder) following the target (player). If  there's no target, map crashes. And actually while quickly testing this map, I managed to crash the map once even if there was a target and Follow() function was working. And peculiar enough, at one point I was KILLED by the cylinder! :) 

FollowingThingTest.map

Edit. And this is the first time I upload a map, so please advice, what should I include? I just realized that map file only most likely is not enough...

Edit2. Added the AI script. Other map assets are from default fps project

FollowAIBasic.lua