Entity going through closed door

Core

Ok, I think this is a simple problem, but problem for me nevertheless. I have "helper" in my game and it follows the player. I'm using Follow() function. But it can go through closed doors and other entities, I guess it's movements are only restricted by navmesh. I tried all collision settings, different masses etc. How can I make it "see" doors and other obstacles? I can't walk through it though. 

Ok, I got around this by adding box primitive with invisible material to the door. I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me, but I'm glad It works now. If there is a more official way to do it, please tell me :)

Well, it WAS working, now invisible boxes stopped to follow the doors when they open... Well, I knew it was too easy.

But shouldn't entities follow their "parent", which is the door in this case? They actually did first... Next I think I'll try to hide this invisible box when the door is opened and then show it again when closed. Or add door script to pivot and put door model and invisible box under that. Any better ideas?

Yeah, thanks. I've moved to do other stuff currently, but when I get bag to doors I'll post here if I still have problems. Funny, doors are my nemesis, I think... I've had lots of problems with them.