EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION with 4096*4096 map publishing

I'm on Leadwerks 4.1

Graka Nvidia gtx 760

I get this error "EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION" by trying to publish a 4096*4096 map in stand alone option.

The map is empty of model (no model added) except a camera placed somewhere.

I researched why and found that the cause for this seems to be the paint textures added to the map.

Indeed the map is painted with only 5 textures each exactly 683kb without normal or spec texture.

So I got disappointed by having the possibility to use 15 textures to paint the map but publishing tool only support well... 3 of them ??

Here is this to see:

post-15151-0-42234300-1485211144_thumb.png

If I remove 1 or more of the paint-textures leaving the map painted with at most 4 textures, the publication succeeds.

Please help with this, am I doing something wrong or are 5 tex supposed to be too much for 4096*4096 ??

thx

Ok...Do we have something to control/manage this ?

I did many test and I could see this:

4096*4096 maps size with 4 textures or few are all 96mb (without models for sure)

4096*4096 maps with 5 textures become all 160 mb and this too much for publication.

With 9 textures first get the maps size 224mb.

What I mean it looks like map sizes are levelled.

If you would like me to try your project you can upload it and send me a link. Maybe there is something more specific causing this.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I thought about this yet :)

I could reproduce this limit with a new map 4096*4096 created with any textures added (min. 5) from a new FPS project.

Just try it. Create a new map, add 5 textures in paint tool, try to publish -> Exception access violation.

Remove one texture, it succeeds.

I would be very interested on this, if anybody could confirm this !