Import Arteria3d character FBX to blender

thehankinator

I've got the this customizable modern male character model from Arteria3d. I sware I've imported it to blender before but I can't now. I downloaded the FBX converter from Autodesk and it has no problem opening the file. I tried converting to to every other version of FBX but Blender fails with the error below. Any idea what's wrong?

bkLC4Zs.png

I just tried importing an arteria 3d building into Blender but got message saying only later versions fbx supported.

Ultimate unwrap imported it ok though.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I just tried importing an arteria 3d building into Blender but got message saying only later versions fbx supported.

Ultimate unwrap imported it ok though.

Are you able to import into blender after exporting from UU3D?

if you use arteria3d models, there should be fbx format of 2012 or something like that, you need to import this

This particular model has 3 fbx files, one with no year, 2010 and 2012. The one with no year blender says is to old of a version. The 2010 and 2012 version both fail to import with the same message(I think it's the same message) in OP.

once I get my model in uu3d I export it as mdl the le format available as a plugin for uu3d.

My arteria model is about three years old.

I've been dragging my feet to buy UU3D (sucks to buy a tool just to use some Arteria3d stuff) but I think it's time to do it. Thanks for your help.