Failed to publish file.

Brutile

When trying to upload my game to the workshop/game launcher, it starts uploading, then I get the error: "Failed to publish file." There's no error log or anything, so I have no idea what is happening. At first I thought it was timing out, because my internet was slow, but after reducing the file size, it just ends up erroring quicker. Just to note, this also happened in the last game tournament I tried to enter, so I couldn't upload my entry and just gave up. This time I really want to enter it, so getting past this error is a high priority.

I've just tried to upload the FPS Template, and also a blank project with absolutely no assets except a start map and the required scripts. Both failed.

Also, does anyone else get the error if they cancel the publish?

Another thing to note is that my LE install in not on my C drive. Is this potentially causing an issue?

it sais mine is hidden and I cant change it.

You can't change it? It does not give the option to change it? Or does it give the options to change, but does not actually change it?

As a test i just uploaded the default scene as Private then changed it to Public, and it seemed to work for me.

post-14-0-35901800-1455595511_thumb.jpg

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel