LE wont work today...(

Epsylon

Hi everyone and specialy a stuff team!

I'm new member in this forum, im obtaned LE "indie" and "standart" editions on Steam servise after testdriving a demo version as a many outher users and developmers...

Today 18/11/2015 a LE stops to work with given me an error with messege that there is a missing executables! But yesterday its works fine and perfect!

A solutions from Steam to solve the problem dosent work...!

For technical info: my mashines are bulding with AMD components from Alpha to Omega) and have more that enougth power to run any type of game at ultra settings with minimmum framerate at 60! and running only and always under Linux OS Ubuntu LTS versions and AMD proprietary drivers from oficial AMD webside and the sugestings such as reinstalling a video drivers and reinstalling a steam itself and a LE arent good idia) sot its useles and its dosent work! Ill have try it before posting this!))

If there is any outher solution to solve this problem (i mean solution from the stuff team, and adding some scripts to LE "if its posible" ) ?

And i have a few questions to stuff team...)

1st. Can i provide a localizing translations by myself in LE in greek and russian or outher languages?

If its possible,i will appriciate it and ofcorse provide the translations files to you (stuff team) for implementing it on future relises-updates!

2nd.I have installing as well a 3rd party software like (AndroidStudio and CodeBlocks IDE) to combinate it with LE to create Android games and PC games...What else i need or what procedure i nedd to do that my project can be ported on Android devices? For PC game its all clear to me and familliar)

3rd. Its always nessesary to run LE throug steam servise? i mean...there is no outher way to use LE out of the steam?

Thank you and forgive me for gramatical mistakes! smile.png

native language: Greek.

foreign language:Russian,English

OS type:from 2009 is Linux Based ONLY!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

The whole trick was in "deb" package from the oficial steam resourse)))

Ill just install it (without removing the steam package installed from Ubuntu repository) and start the Engine as usual..

and..EEEEhaaa!! its work!!

Keep that in mind pals in future trables with thats issue!!

The problem is I accidentally changed the launch executable in the Steam settings. Sorry.

Allright then)

A litle quest is apears in the horizons with...an issue of exported models from Blender to Leadwerks "fbx" files ofcorse...

some mostly times the model seems to corrupted :( I have no idea what or why the heck is a core of that issue..

If there is any solution or an official addon for blender it will be great and apritiated.!