Can someone please help

Slimwaffle

So I have been dabbling a little with leadwerks, Fuse character creator, substance painter and blender.

I seem to be picking every thing up fairly quickly. I have about 1 year of java experience (Yet none working on game developing).

I have come across some problems I could use some hep with.

So I made basic character using fuse and added the textures to each material (in leadwerks) for the character (body, shirt, jeans etc.). However the textures for the body get jumbled and her eyes mouth end up on her arm. How do fix this?

Ohh I also have animations for the character but can't find a window to attach them. Do I need to write another script to attach each animation to the character. Or possibly add them to a fps player script and modify it to act as a npc.

And lastly for a day and night cycle. Is there an in-built feature or do I need to make sun object and write the scripts myself?

post-14200-0-64638400-1426067710_thumb.jpg

Textures problem:

1. Open up the model viewer for that character: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/documentation/_/user-guide/model-editor-r16
  2. On the right side, go to your director for the materials for that character: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/documentation/_/user-guide/asset-browser-r674
  3. Drag the material form the Asset Browser onto where it should go on the model in the Model Editor. Repeat this for each material. Then, save you model in the Model Editor.
  4. I find that Blender sometimes handles things weird, so that's probably why you get the texture problem.

Animations problem:

1. In the Model Editor, there is a Load Animations option. This only works if the character you have and the animations you are loading from have the same hierarchy (and bone names? - I'm not sure about this last one).

Day/Night cycle:

1. There is a third-party made (Shadmar made it) day/night cycle script/prefab, so it isn't built into the engine: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/10334-day-and-night-cycle-shader/page__st__20

Thank you so much for your help.

My skin texture was fixed using your method.

And I figured out my animations wouldn't work because miximo saves them as .fbx files.

And with the day/night thing there is no download button and when I checked shadmar's files from

his profile this file is not listed.